Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chocolate Blueberry Cobbler

So this month for our Sweet as Pie club we had a dessert option, chocolate raspberry cobbler. Now seeing as how I am not a fan of most berries I didn't think I would make this, but seeing as how I had the cookie mix left over from Christmas cookies I decided to try it. I of course substituted blueberries for the raspberries because its the one berry I like. Plus I got to use one of the new pans I bought in Texas. Remember to spray the pan with some Pam first.

First, add 1 can of blueberry pie filling. I did this even though usually I prefer to make my own.

Next layer 1 package of Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.

Pour 3/4 tablespoon of melted butter on top.

Bake at 350 for 30 min.
When it first came out of the oven I took a bite before it went in the fridge. It was good, very sweet but good. Travis has since devoured half the pan. A good pair with ice cream since it is so sweet. I plan on keeping this one. It is a very simple recipe that takes no work. And obviously it was a hit with Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment