Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year

Well we ended a very busy year. December just flew by and now I am cleaning up the house after hosting one of our Christmas'. As I attempt to stay motivated, I thought about what I wanted out of 2013.

  1. Pass the CPA
  2. Eat out less
  3. Cook more meals
  4. Stay on top of chores
  5. Work out more
  6. Take a vacation (not involving any family)
One a more minor note I would like to also:

  1. Add more flower beds
  2. Add a vegetable garden
  3. Paint two more rooms (at least)
  4. Take lots of pictures (I did after all get a new camera for Christmas)
One last note. Travis is once again doing Polar Plunge to support the Special Olympics. Last year he raised $460. This year his goal is $500. All donations are tax deductible. Just click the picture to donate!
.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment